1. Chinese participants are required to provide valid information such as Name, Gender, ID, Birth Date and Native Place same as the ones of the permanent residence booklet.
• Non-Chinese participants are required to provide valid information such as Name, Gender, ID, and Nationality same as the ones printed in their valid passports.
2. Participants must be between the age of 6-60
• Vatternrundan China international tourism festival Yanbian 2017 is a road bike and mtb challenge with timing via electronic chip for non-professional and recreational athletes.
3. Participants should be engaged in bicycle exercise, and must have a good physical health conditioning for this race. Must have minimum vision impairment, in audition no signs of disease. Participants should not display any symptoms such as the following: fever, cold, heart attack, hypertension, myocardial infarction and/or cerebral thrombosis. Participants should also be mentally healthy and emotionally stable. Participants should not be taking any drinks, foods or drugs which will affect their mental ability and awareness. The organizing committee reserves the right to disqualify any of the participants.
• Participants are required to be in proper and healthy condition and will sign a statement – see below – saying so upon collecting the number bib at the event’s race office. Nordic Ways declines all liability if health problems are experienced during the event.
• Participants need to sign the “Legal Liability Exemption and Waiver of Rights”, you can download it from the official website (vatternchina.com) and print it out. Please sign it and then you can hand it in at the competition office. Also you can pick up and sign the form at the competition office.
• Nordic Ways will purchase insurances for the registered athletes until five days before the start of the Vatternrundan China international tourism festival Yanbian 2017, based on the correct information provided. Hence, participants are required to fill in the necessary information in correct fashion. Otherwise, they are personally responsible for any risk or injury occurred during the event.
• Registered participants who obtain injury or any other health hazard during the event shall follow the official insurance procedure. Nordic Ways will not pay the medical treatment fee in advance.
4. There is no limitation of gender or nationality of the participant.
5. Every participant can only sign up for one race distance.
6. People who are currently professional athletes may not take part in this race. A professional biker is a person who features on the official team roster of a UCI licensed ELITE MTB team, UCI MTB team, or roadbike UCI ProTour, Pro Continental or Continental team. The team rosters and names of riders are available on the website of the UCI, the International Cycling Federation. There can therefore be no discussion. Top amateur riders who are hired as occasional guestriders for any of the aforementioned team categories are not considered professionals. In addition, athletes registered to the Chinese Cycling Association can not take part in this competition.
7. Groups and Ages.
GROUP GENDER BIRTHDAY QUOTA
Road bike 98ikm MALE/FEMALE (16-60 years old) 300
Road bike 41km MALE/FEMALE(16-60 years old） 350
MTB 45km MALE/FEMALE (16-60 years old） 300
Children group 5km (6-15 years old) 80
VI. Notes for Application
1.Time for Application：
①Online Application Time：today—September 17, 2017
②APP Application：Zuicool，Black Bird
③Mobile Application for Group Participants:
Mobile Contact Information：Gloria Guo
Tel: 18946562760 0431-89645455（workday 9:30-11:30 13:00-16:30）
1.A successful application is registered when you have paid the application fee. It is considered an invalid registration if you haven’t paid before the registration deadline.
2.For this competition, the minimum age for participate is 6 years old.the max age for participate is 60 years old.